1. The style of landscape lights should be coordinated with the overall environment.
2. In garden lighting, energy-saving lamps, LED lamps, metal chloride lamps, and high-pressure sodium lamps are generally used.
3. To meet the standard value of lighting in the park, the specific data must be strictly implemented in accordance with the relevant specifications.
4. Appropriate street lights or garden lights are installed according to the size of the road. The road that is wider than 6m can be arranged bilaterally symmetrically or in a "zigzag" shape, and the distance between lamps should be kept between 15 to 25m; the road which is less than 6m, the lights should be arranged on one side, and the distance should be kept between 15~18m.
5. The illuminance of landscape lights and garden lights should be controlled between 15~40LX, and the distance between the lamps and the roadside should be kept within 0.3~0.5m.
6.Street lights and garden lights should be designed for lightning protection, using galvanized flat steel not less than 25mm × 4mm as the grounding electrode, and the grounding resistance should be within 10Ω
7. Underwater lights adopt 12V isolation landscape lighting transformers, also the transformers should be waterproof.
8. In-ground lights are fully buried underground, the best power is between 3W~12W.
1. Use low-power street lights on the main roads of residential areas, parks, and green spaces. The height of the lamp post is 3~5m, and the distance between the posts is 15~20m.
2. The size design of the lamp post base should be reasonable, and the base design of the spotlight should not accumulate water.
3. Indicate the waterproof and dustproof grade of the lamps.
4. The lamp list should include size, material, lamp body color, quantity, suitable light source
Post time: May-23-2022